- Before navigating throughout the system, certain essential data must be configured into the dynamic modules by the Admin.
- This data is called “Master Setup Data”.
Master setup Data can include School profile, Academic year, Stages, Year levels, color groups, courses, subjects, classes, student groups, buildings, classrooms, teachers, Calendar, School criteria, Interview schedule, Required papers, Civil status, Relationship status, Transfer status, Enrollment status, Educational status, Nationalities, Work sector, Work place, Previous schools, District, Area , Block , Street, along with other general statistics.
Admission & Registration
- The admission cycle begins, through the website or mobile application, when the parent sends a request with the child data and required papers.
- An interview will be scheduled with pass or fail status and waiting list function is the next step.
- The System will verify the school’s pre-set criteria for accepting students through civil ID number and age eligibility.
- When the student passes the personal interview, they will be registered in the system after paying the registration fees.
- At the registration stage, the Registration Officer will enter all data related to the student to the system including father name, mother name, guardian name, emergency contacts, medical information, and history information.
- A family code will be created that includes all family members to facilitate later dealing with siblings.
- The system also accommodates for cases of students withdrawal and students transfers.
- View own timetable.
- Add merits and de-merits.
- Add trips and collect fees and request for a bus.
- Edit own profile and change password.
- Add homework , assessments, assignments, quizzes & projects.
- Add lesson plans.
- Chat with parents.
- Enter grades or skills in grade books.
- Take single or multi period attendance.
- Add and view incidents.
Head of Department Panel
- Add working papers related to the subject and the stage he is supervising.
- Add weekly plans for each subject and each stage.
- Follow up on students’ absence.
- Follow up the students’ marks.
- Add students’ weekly assignments and add additional lessons to improve students’ level.
- Follow-up on messages between teachers and parents.
- Add test dates for each stage and subject.
- Add announcements and for parents.
- Follow up on trip requests.